Friday, September 7, 2012

Show Me Your Teeth

Hello! Sorry I have not blogged for a while. I had to find a photographer. For this outfit, Miss Kayla helped me and was a lovely photographer. I scored these shoes at DSW and they were my birthday present to myself. The dress is about a year old but a stickler in my closet because of the pattern.

Last night, I went to Fashion Night Out in Highland Park Village. OMG! I almost died from a fashion overdose at the Christian Louboutin and Diane von Furstenberg stores. I think I saw a glimpse of fashion heaven. My friends and I enjoyed the free drinks and goodies that were handed out by the stores. Overall, I'd say it was a winner night! Happy Fashion Week to all of those up in NYC! (I am so jealous of you!)

Much love! xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dress: Forever 21 Shoes: Not Rated Headband: Forever 21
 
  
 Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram (@allid214)!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment