Sunday, November 4, 2012

San Antonio Shenanigans

This weekend, my dear Rebecca and I went down to San Antonio to visit Kristen, who has just moved there. Upon Rebecca and my return to Dallas, we got a little low on gas. We started out with half a tank which we assumed would get us to Austin. It did, however we got on this tollway with NO civilization on it. As my gas meter sank down to E, Rebecca and I both kept our cool as to not freak out the other passenger. But I know I was freaking out a bit inside. With the help of the trusty iPhone, we found a gas station in Pfulgerville (yes that is a city in Texas).
 
This sweater was one of my gems found in NYC from a small Soho boutique which I cannot recall the name of. Usually, I associate owls with my sister but hey, I can own owl stuff too! Shout out to my lovely mother for her help with the pictures in the lovely parks of Highland Park.
 
Make sure to vote! xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sweater: JC Fits Inc.
Jeans: True Religion
Shoes: Rock 'n' Republic
 
"Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to choose whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it."
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
 
 
 Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram (@allid214)!!
 
 
Pin It Now!

2 comments: