Monday, November 26, 2012

What I've Been Up To

Good day everyone! How was Thanksgiving for y'all? I had a wonderful time visiting with my fam, cooking, and relaxing. I am truly thankful for all I have been blessed with, especially my readers!

The weather has been in the 70's and I've been cooking alot of yummy dishes with friends as of late. I must say, life is treating me well. Of course, I have daily struggles but overall I am extremely grateful. Here are some photos of what I have been up to lately.

Get out there and rock your week! xo
 
 
The infamous bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos, courtesy of The Pioneer Woman
 
 
This is a pillow I found at Target. I have an obsession with all things Westie or Scottie dog because my first dog, Molly, was a Westie. May she rest in peace.
 
 
A rockin' NYE outfit I put together for the store. Visit our Facebook page, here.
 
On the Christmas wishlist, Louis Vuitton purse!! Hey, a girl can dream right?
 
 
Dallas Cowboy stadium for our new Thanksgiving day tradition
 
It's officially Chrsitmas season!!
 
"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it"
Psalm 118:24

Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram (@allid214)!!
 
Pin It Now!

3 comments: