Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I know I don't blog as much as some of you ladies (I don't see how you do it!) but here I am, blogging. I am thankful for everyone who has supported this blog adventure of mine. It seems like I started it yesterday, but it's been 6 months! I'm excited to see the trends of 2013... do you think neon will stick? I sure hope so.  My mother quickly told me she disapproved of the following look, so that makes me want to put it up more :)

Merry Christmas!! xo
 
 


 
Dress: Lush
Tights: H&M
Shoes: old
Necklace: vintage
 
"Cinderella is proof a pair of shoes can change your life."
 
 Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram (@allid214)!!

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. The dress is lovely and I love the necklace!!! Merry Christmas!!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool look! I really like the colourful tights. The dress is also very cute! I wish you all the best for the holidays still to come:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the statement necklace...hope you had a merry christmas!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect statement necklace! Hope you had an amazing Christmas :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute necklace! Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun dress! And I love the bright colored tights pinned with it :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. It's a beautiful blog and I just wanted to say good luck to you for everything you want : a good job, a good man, a sweet family. It's been long time you haven't been on this site, I hope you are too busy : lol. You're really beautiful and I like your style, except the snake shoes, lol. XXX from France

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sipper detail dress. The necklace looks gorgeous!!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete