Saturday, October 6, 2012

Purple Pants

Well, it is about time for another post. Today is an exciting day for me because my alma mater, the Georgia Bulldogs, are playing one of their biggest rivals in a game that will determine our future in regards to the bowl games or dare I say, the national championship? Yes, I'm obsessed with football and fashion. I think it balances me.
 
On to fashion! I love these pants because they are my favorite color. I was so excited when the colored pants trend became popular because it gives you a chance to brighten up your bottom half. I kept the top in a neutral color for this outfit so I wouldn't overpower the pants. What do you think about the colored pants trend for this year?
 
Happy Saturday!!xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pants: BDG
Sweater: BDG
Undershirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Rock 'n' Republic
Necklace: old
 
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?"
Luke 12:25
 
 
 Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram (@allid214)!! 
 

Pin It Now!

16 comments:

  1. Purple pants! YES PLEASE!!

    <3

    ~Follow me, and I'll follow you~
    http://meohmyyy.blogspot.com.au/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your purple pants ;)

    Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sweater ! :)

    Cool post ! Love your blog ;)

    Would be great if we followed each other, don't you think so ? :)
    I'd love it :)

    RUNWAY JUICE

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back ! FOLLOW :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it´s excellent, i´ll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have trouble letting go of worries. I really need to tattoo that verse on myself somewhere!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's one of my favorite color, seriously!


    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Football is pretty much my favorite sport to watch! Love your colored denim. I had been wanting to try the trend out but finding me in jeans was a bit a hard to come around in the first place.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purple is great for the fall!

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love purple color. It´s so elegand and original.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi :)
    Ohh you look lovely, those colors look amazing on you.

    xxx
    Lily
    http://aridehome.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, colored pants are definitely my favorite trend this year. So fabulous!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete