Monday, August 27, 2012

Consequences

Well, I am another year older and wiser since my last post. Yep, my birthday was this past weekend! Of course I had to throw a party, so I went with the pool party option. We had a good turn out and I learned a thing or two. Mainly the following: I would like to think I am still 21 but my body disagrees with me. Case in point: After the pool party, I went to dinner with plans to conquer Henderson and uptown in my sparkly heels. Not the case. I fell asleep at my friend's after dinner. Can someone say "winning"?

Thanks to everyone for the b-day love! xo
 
 
 
 
Top: Ann Taylor LOFT Shorts: vintage Wedges: vintage Necklaces: Francesca's
 
"Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers
 you cannot be successful or happy"
Norman Vincent Peale
 
Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram (@allid214)!! 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment