Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sports Nut

I've officially turned into a crazy cat lady. I talk to my cat, I watch her play, and I treat her like a person basically. When did this happen? I used to be a normal single gal then I got a cat and turned bonkers.

Today, I plan to just enjoy my Sunday and be as lazy as possible. I can't wait until football is added to this mix. I have no idea how the Cowboys or Dawgs are positioned to play but I just go in each season blindly hoping they both do well. If there is ever a year when the stars align and both do well, I will be one happy lady.

Thanks to everyone for reading my blog and all the support you have given me!

 




Shirt: Lush Denim Shorts: vintage Shoes: Sam Edelman Bracelets: David Yurman

"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later"
Og Mandino

 

Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram (@allid214)!!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment