Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Shorts and Sandals

As I write I am watching the Cowboys pre season game, yes the ever present Cowboys. I just love football season. I haven't mentioned that before have I? I love the competition, the hot guys it tends to involve, and the memories it brings back. Football has been around ever since I can remember. As an infant, my dad would prop me up on his knee and say "these are the Cowboys, and you will love them." So I was born a Cowboy fan. Thank God I wasn't born a Steeler fan. Whew! ;)

Have a great day!! xo





Tee: Banana Republic Shorts: Greylin Necklace: Ann Taylor LOFT Shoes: Sam Edelman

"Go big or go home. Because it's true, what do you have to lose?" Eliza Dushku

Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram (@allid214)!!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment