Wednesday, July 11, 2012

First and Ten

While I am a fan of fashion, I also share a deep alliance to football. I can't WAIT for football season in a month and a half! I'm having withdrawls. For real. What I love about football season is the competition that starts among friends and foes, the sundresses I used to wear to football games, and the game watching parties! I'm not sure about the Cowboys, but I know the Bulldogs are predicted to do well this season. Which means awesome parties!

 I adore this shirt! It was a gift from my sis and is from Forever 21. It is the most difficult thing to get into but once it IS on, it looks great. And anything resembling animal print I love, so of course I think the pattern is immaculate. The shoes are my most comfortable pair of stilletos ever. I got them at DSW and they've held up well! We've been everywhere together.







Top: Forever 21 Shorts: American Eagle Shoes: Diba Bracelets: David Yurman

" I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situations. I can do everything through him who gives me strength" Phil. 4:12-13


   Follow me on Twitter
               Pinterest or
               Instagram (@allid214)!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment