Thursday, July 5, 2012

Red, White and Yellow?

I'm back to feeling like myself again and am almost at 100% power. Strep throat you are at the end of your reign! You have been beaten by the power of antibiotics and tea. I went to a 4th of July fireworks show with some friends last night at a country club in North Dallas and must say it was quite the show! We threw around the football and ran around barefoot on the golf course. A good time was had by all.

I love the colors that are in season right now. You can find a color for every occasion, skin tone, and mood! I scored these yellow shorts from Nordstroms and wear them with almost anything to brighten the outfit. The cardigan I've had for almost 3 years and bought to go with a new year's eve dress. I'm just glad it's still able to pass as fashionable. It's also super comfy. Happy Thursday everyone!




Cardigan: Forever 21 Undershirt: Banana Republic Shorts: Caslon Wedges: Aldo

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose & imaginative vision against the play-it-safers"


Follow me on
or Instagram (allid214)!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment