Friday, July 6, 2012

TGIF!

So I knew sooner or later, I would end up talking about or putting up a picture of  my dear cat, Deion. She is in fact named after Neon Deion aka Deion Sanders of the Dallas Cowboys. I want to name all of my pets after football players so here is pet #1. She's a Calico and super sweet and social. Anyway, she woke me up at 5:30 am this morning. Luckily, I was able to go back to bed for a few hours before she woke me up again. Stupid bitch.

I stole/borrowed this shirt from my sis and am obsessed with the pattern. If you know me, then you know I love patterns and color. I stole my shorts from yesterday and wore them again today since they match so well with the shirt. The feather earrings bring out my inner hippie child and add some flare to the outfit. TGIF and everyone have a fun and safe weekend!






Top: Xhiliration Shorts: Caslon Wedges: Aldo

Be sure to follow me on 

or Instagram (@allid214)!! 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment