Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Remix!

I read a great article in Independent Fashion Bloggers about trying to remix your blog to keep readers interested. So here goes my remix... I thought I'd shed some light on being single in Texas. I find myself torn between wanting to be a independent, single woman and a loving, adorable wife. If you live in Texas, you know someone is getting married every freakin' weekend. And Facebook doesn't help because everyone posts pictures and updates statuses. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy for these individuals and wish them a great marriage, but that jealousy gets me everytime. You know what I'm talking about. The I-wish-I-was-her jealousy that every woman has about another. Call me idealistic, but sometimes I wish we could all just get along. But hey, competition makes the world go round doesn't it?

Here's a little bit of what I've been up to the past few weeks. Have a great day!







"I will not stress myself out about things I cannot change or control"

 Follow me on Twitter

            Pinterest or
            Instagram (@allid214)!!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment