Monday, July 23, 2012

Inner Geek

So, I'm going to take the next few sentences to be a geeky fan. As everyone knows, I am a huge hip hop fan. What you may not know is who my favorite rapper is. I will end the suspicion for you by letting you know it is Eminem. I think he is probably freakin' insane in person, but an amazing rapper none the less. An artist new to me, and very talented as well, is Lecrae. He is a Christian rapper who is a born Texan and my current obsession.

I had some friends over for dinner Saturday night and managed to snap a few shots before my guests arrived. I believe the key to a good get together, among many things, is good food. I found a recipe for Cheesy Ranch Chicken Lasagna on Pinterest and it was amaze! For the recipe, click here. Hope everyone has a great start to their week and I promise an oufit post is coming soon!








Follow me on Twitter
          Pinterest or
          Instagram (@allid214)!!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment