Thursday, July 12, 2012

Romp Around!

Today is my second day of work! The first day went well, it wasn't too busy but I was able to ring up a few customers. For my day off, I went to yoga with mom and helped her at the charity she works with, New Friends New Life, which is an organization that helps women get out of the sex trafficking industry. After that, I had a nice get together with some girlfriends and we were able to vent about life. I'm so blessed by my friends!

This is a romper I got from Express and is great for dressing up or down. I went with the option of dressing up for this post and paired the romper with my fave stilettos.  I love the jewelry for this outfit as well. The necklace is Anthropologie and the ring is from a small boutique in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Hope everyone is having a great day... it's almost the weekend!





Romper: Express Necklace: Anthropologie Shoes: Diba
"Love will not betray you, dismay you or enslave you, it will set you free" Mumford and Sons

Follow me on Twitter
            Pinterest or
            Instagram (@allid214)!!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that I'm fascinated by rompers, and that this website is awesome.

    ReplyDelete