Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bows and Lace

Well, I have had quite the past few days and have quite the news! I got a job!!! Hallelujah! I was going a little crazy there for a while... I will be working at a small boutique called the Impeccable Pig here in Dallas. Expect most of my posts to feature their clothes from here on out (hehe). Also, I have strep throat :( But I won't let it get me down from what needs to get done. Today was my first day back of running errands and being my "busy bee" self.  For this next couple of posts, my mom and I shot in Deep Ellum which is such a cool part of town. I call it the Austin side of Dallas.

Now on to the clothes! I love this shirt and bought it from Francesca's. I like how it pretends to be casual in the front but is a party in the back. And I'm a sucker for lace. The shoes add a fun pop with the bows and who doesn't love a flirty pair of heels? Hope you are having a lovely day!




      Shorts: American Eagle Shoes: Madden Girl Necklace: Forever 21


"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" Steve Prefontaine

Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram (allid214)!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment