Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dress Up


Random fact of the day: I've got a not so secret crush on Katy Perry. I just watched her on Jay Leno and thought she seems so polite and down to Earth. I would love to style her one day! She takes fun risks with her clothing and I love her style. Your loss, Russell Brand. As far as me, I'm enjoying spending time with my sister and have just been hopping from one activity to the next! I'm ready for an action filled weekend with friends.


I fell in love with this dress when I saw Emma Watson wear it to an award show. The dress is Valentino, oh if only I had somewhere to where it! I thought the nude accesories complimented the dress but didn't overpower it.Also, I love the bow and think the combo of the bow and lace make for the perfect feminine combo.



If only I had somewhere to wear this....


This next look features my favorite trend of the season: peplum! It's a fun way to accent a dress or skirt.  I can't go without mentioning the shoes who are by Matiko Echo. They're so fun and colorful and I think I'm in love!

As always, have a lovely day!


Peplum fun!






Valentino drop waist dress
$4,390 - net-a-porter.com

Alexandre Birman almond toe pumps
£345 - brownsfashion.com

Jacques Vert wedding clutch
£65 - johnlewis.com





"The mind of a sinful nature is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace" Romans 8:6



         Follow me on Twitter   
       Pinterest or
      Instagram (@allid214)


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment