Monday, June 4, 2012


So last night I played dress up in my own closet. Like a 5 year old. I wanted to get ideas for future outfit blogs and I’m a single gal on a budget! So instead of shopping, I dug through my closet for goodies. Aren’t you proud of me for not splurging? I’m still at the beginning of my blogging so I’m addicted to it, of course.

 So my agenda for the day consists of mostly job hunting things and a workout if I can get it in. No pool time unfortunately, but that’s probably good for me.

Shout out to Miss Ashley for being such a sweet, loving friend!






Flowy shirt: Forever 21 Undershirt: Banana Republic Pants: Urban Outfitters Wedges: Aldo

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’ (Allison At Work) Twitter (@AllisonDalehite) or Instagram (@allid214)!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment