Friday, June 1, 2012


I’m so blessed to have an amazing and supportive family. I will always love them with my whole heart, even when it hurts. My mom is the sweetest, most thoughtful person I know and always gives advice, even when it’s not wanted. My daddy is SO smart, supportive and I have so much respect for him, he will never know. Then there’s Megan, Meg-o, Peanut, my little sis who I will eternally love.  She and I are polar opposites, but that’s just fine. We make it do what it do. My parents got divorced in the fall of 2005. Which happens, I get it. We’re still a family, in our odd way.

I found some old pics from my mom’s house and took a little trip down memory lane. There are no old pictures of my mom because a) she was taking the picture or b) she burned all of the pics with her in it.  Also thrown in there are the Barrons. They are such a sweet family and Meredith was the first bestie I remember. Now she’s married! Married, for crying out loud! I guess we’re growing up. Hope you enjoy these pics as much as I do.  




Also, look forward to some outfit posts!

Be sure to follow me on Twitter (@AllisonDalehite) or Instagram (@allid214)!!
Pin It Now!

1 comment: