Friday, June 8, 2012

Denim Days

Well! Today was quite the day! I got a flat tire last night on the way to my friend Kayla's casa. Awesome. So I drive my car to Kayla's (intellegent thinking on my part, right?) and my car spent the night there. Then, I was awoken by a text around 9 am this morning from my mother asking when I was going to take the car in, or rather get it towed. Tow truck showed up around 10:15 and then I dropped an insane amount of money at the tire place to get not one, but THREE new tires, because the other ones were jacked up too. Then I job hunted until my head exploded and took a break by visiting the Sam Moon Home Decor store with my mother for the first time. And I must say, I'm in love. Now, I ask you, where is the booze?!

Oh, you mean you came here to look at the clothes and not hear about my crazy life? Just kidding. But, I do love this shirt! I got it from Francesca's and have been obsessed since day 1. It has an open back which is great for hot summer days. Again, I paired this shirt with simple denim shorts and some fun shoes. Of course, a big statement piece is always a must!





Top: Buttons Shorts: Mossimo for Target Shoes: Steve Madden

"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect" Psalm 18:32

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’ (Allison At Work) Twitter or Instagram (@allid214)!! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment