Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Black and Denim

Yesterday consisted of an intellectual conversation with dad over lunch and then a outfit shoot at his place, the Ashton. After that the continual job hunting ensued and I went to Digg's Tacos with some friends.

The shoes in this outfit are some of my absolute faves. They were a gift from my dear sister Megan for Christmas 2 years ago. Ever since then we have made a tradition to buy each other a fun pair of shoes each Christmas. My dad was my photgrapher and was amazing! He took so many pictures of us as children that he is a pro with the camera ;) Hope you enjoy!




Playing with the lighting :)





"Because you know the testing of your faith develops perserverance. Perserverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything" James 1:3-4

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’ Twitter or Instagram (@allid214)!!

Pin It Now!

2 comments: