Monday, June 11, 2012

Dysfunctional Monday

I just am not able to get going today! Do you ever have one of those days where you really can't function? I had a workout with my trainer and then came home and took a big nap. Now, I'm off to do more job hunting stuff. Yesterday, I hung out at the pool with a new friend and then went to Kristen's to visit with some old friends.

I'm a huge fan of the accesories in this outfit. The necklace was a gift from my mom and the bracelets are a collection from over the years. The hat was a last minute decision. It's my dad's and he got it in my current obsession, New York City. The rest of the outfit is just your average lazy-day denim and casual shirt. Hope everyone is having a great Monday!







Top: Mossimo for Target Shorts: Mossimo for Target Necklace: Anthropologie Wedges: Aldo

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’ (Allison At Work) Twitter or Instagram (@allid214)!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment