Thursday, June 21, 2012

Modern Princess

This blogging world is just so new to me! But I really love it. It's a great way to get my creative juices flowing and everyone has been so supportive. Aldo even complimented my outfit on Twitter! A great source I've found for the business and techincal side of blogging is Independent Fashion Bloggers.

The skirt you are about to see is one of my favorite purchases of all time (outside of my Beauty and the Beast shirt I wore when I was 5). It's from Forever 21 and makes me feel like a princess. To dress it down I added my mom's denim jacket and went a little punk rocker with the shoes, to give it an edge. Enjoy your day and stay in the AC if ya can!







Top: Banana republic Jacket: Chico's Skirt: Forever 21 Shoes: Rock & Republic

"Sky above me. Earth below me. Fire within me."

 
Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’ (Allison At Work) Twitter  Pinterest or Instagram (@allid214)!!
Pin It Now!

1 comment: