Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lily Pads


I was watching some of Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factor and thought to myself, "wouldn’t Rob be fun to hang out with for a day?” Heck yeah he would! If you don’t know, Rob Dyrdek is a professional skate boarder/ entrepreneur and does all these crazy stunts. How fun would it be to be there when they do all the monster stunts? I also have a bit of a crush on Rob so I think that helps.

You may have noticed my blog had a bit of a face lift. With the help of Miss Laura, I was able to get my blog looking the way I want it to. I’m sure I’ll continually make changes, as I never make up my mind on anything.

On to the clothing! This dress is from a small boutique in Fayetteville, Arkansas with a French name that I have forgotten. The necklace is a piece my dad’s friend made from a vintage flower. And the shoes are my trusty Aldo wedges. Hope you enjoy!




“She laughs with no fear of the future for her hope is in the Lord” Psalm 31: 25
Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’ (Allison At Work) Twitter (@AllisonDalehite) or Instagram (@allid214)!!


Pin It Now!

1 comment: