Monday, July 16, 2012

Random Thoughts

Random thought for your Monday: What did people do before the internet? No really. I use it for EVERYTHING and can't imagine life without it. Okay, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but think about it. You use the internet all day. But I must say, I'm glad we don't use carrier pigeons anymore. I would be too impatient to wait for that damn bird. Or think about what you would wear if you lived then. Corsets and big skirts. That'd be so hot! Oi!!

I got this dress from the Limited and wear it to church often. I love the subtle pattern and how the waist cinches at the right spot. I thought the shot of my hair was pretty cool. We attempted to show I had a braid in, but the lighting isn't right. Oh, well.






Dress: The Limited Shoes: Diba
"If your dreams don't scare you, you aren't dreaming big enough"

 
    Follow me on Twitter
               Pinterest or
               Instagram (@allid214)!!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment