Monday, July 30, 2012

Moment 4 Life

Well, I had a bit of a roller coaster week so I am happy for a fresh start! I'm going to visit my sis, Megan, for her birthday this week :) In true American spirit, I have been watching the Olympics and rooting for our country. All I have to say is: Ryan Lochte. He is a swimmer and one of the most beautiful creations of the human race. His only flaw is that he is a Gator. I guess there is always trouble in paradise. LOL

Last night, Michelle and I went to the Nicki Minaj concert! I bought the tickets about a month ago as an impulse buy and knew immediately we had to have wigs so we could look like Nicki. She put on an amazing show and the whole thing was like a giant dance party. A lot of people dressed up in neons of all colors, tutus, and some of the craziest heels I have ever seen! Hope everyone has a fabulous week.





 Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram (@allid214)!!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment